« Not Blogging Here Much | Main | Why I Like TAMB »

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Formatting Issue

I just noticed something interesting. I had a sentence that was all in bold. When I ran spell check it found a misspelled word in the sentence, so I let the spell checker correct the word. After I posted the blog entry, the corrected word was no longer bold. TAMB had broken up the bold tag to surround the words previous to the corrected word and the words after it, leaving out the corrected word.

Strange behavior.

Posted by Brian S. Kimerer at 11:30 PM

This site and all of its contents are copyright Brian S. Kimerer 2009